Re: [VAL] hitch lock

Master makes hitch locks - newest I've seen is a pin with a head on one end
and then the lock slides onto the pin which locks down the lift mechanism on
the trailer's hitch.

Master also makes a lock that you insert into the ball coupler on the
trailer which expands I believe when the key is turned making it very
difficult to remove from the coupler.

When I've left mine out I've locked up the safety chains with a separate
padlock, locked down the coupler lift mechanism, etc.

Wal*Mart should have all the above items - they did last night at Super
Wally World near me after midnight.

You could always remove the tires and wheels so anyone would need to raise
the trailer and insert a big dolly to tow it away!  That would look pretty
obvious then that it was stolen.  Or, would that be today's low-rider RV? ;)

Tom in NC
5303