Re: [VAL] vintage used to be 20 years - today it's 25 ? ? ?

Tom,

I don't where RJ got  that "an older Airstream was just an old Airstream
:>)"  I've heard for many years that 20 or 25)depending on where I was) is
vintage for Airstreams and taking a page from most DMVs then 25 would be a
classic, vintage, antique or even historic.  VAC by no means coined
Vintage, they applied it to their club.  Hum.... Maybe I'll get historic
plates for mine,  right now I don't get to go more 2500 miles a year and
here I think that's the limit on mileage.

Mike