Re: [VAL] vintage used to be 20 years - today it's 25 ? ? ?

Tom,

I wonder if the 20 year thing might be in reference to the Classic IntraClub of the
WBCCI? The Classic Club is a mystery to me. Perhaps someone can give some background
on it? Was it formed before or after the VAC? If it was formed before the VAC, then
why was the VAC formed? Or, if it formed after the VAC, then why was the Classic Club
formed. Vintage Club and Classic Club sound like a duplication. What are the
differences?

Forrest