Re: [VAL] vent cover

I dont want to start up any thing about anyones business but I`m wondering
if the 14 by 26 ? vent covers available as a replacement fit well on a 63
(square cornered ) vent hole .
   The previous owner`s homemade one on my trailer leaks like a peach
basket , and the replacement one is pretty spendy , but making a new one
custom wont be cheap either .
   Seems I recall someone complaining about the fit on the list in the
past, maybe it was made for the the rounded corner later model type or
something ?? Anyway has anyone bought one for a 63 and are you happy with
it ? And like I say , I dont want to start up a slurfest about anyones
business or prices . Just does it fit and work as it should .
  Chris