RE: [VAL] Re: Painting and Repairing Plastic (and woodwork)

I agree about the brushing...I have touched up several places with the
brush...I just had the sprayer and 5 hp compressor Santa got me 3 years
ago so I used it and actually the paint still ran a bit!!!  We get the
strangest presents when we get old and into these projects!!!

Using the hot trailer to speed curing is a great idea...Like a kiln for
it!!!

I just HAD to change my color from the yellow and the ivory worked well
even with the faded yellow walls.

Lexxy/aka/Lynn
http://flummoxed.org/lexxey/