RE: [VAL] Weak Brake lights

I have cleaned up my tail light wires like Dr G has mentioned and
attached the ground wire to a small bolt tightened to the skin and they
lit up like Christmas!!!  I also use the jelly stuff on the connections
to revitalize them after scrubbing with steel wool.  I had a few old
aluminum outlets that were iffy to non working and I did this and...lo
and behold...they came back to life!!! Copper and aluminum get cruddy
with time....but I'm preaching to the choir here...you folks know
that!!!

Lexxy/aka/Lynn
http://flummoxed.org/lexxey/