RE: [VAL] Painting /adding style

Believe me...I don't have a problem with humility!!!  When we finish
this thing I am dragging in strangers off the street to see it...I will
post pix all over and let you know.

Actually I also believe in helping others as much as I have been helped
and I'm trying to keep all I have learned posted to my site to
share....also with illustrations cuz if I can see it I can usually make
a stab at it but I have problems with wordy explanations....[for
real...it's dyslexia].  Any visual aids  really help. Sometimes I draw
things 10 times before I build them and then don't build them exactly
that way!!!

Lexxy/aka/Lynn
http://flummoxed.org/lexxey/