RE: [VACList]screens and window coverings

We only have 3 screens and I can replace the screening in them but I
noticed the framing at Lowes was a bit large for going around the cranks
so I got this sticky tape screen solution that I am going to put on the
back of the window frame where you won't see it from inside.  I will
have to rip it out to replace it but it's light weight and conforms to
the window.  We have to learn to improvise don't we?

Lexxy/aka/Lynn
http://flummoxed.org/lexxey/