Re: [VACList] do ladies prefer different tow vehicles?

Oh all right. I was in NY state playing with Hunter, and my phone
wouldn't send email...

I have pulled a lot of horse trailers and driven a lot of trucks, and
been driving since I was 13 (in the fields) so I'm pretty used to big
trucks.  Darth Vader is a Dodge stretch bed club cab diesel 4x4. He
rules the road and strong men drop to their knees when that cummins
growls. I go everywhere in the truck, even down town Boston. Clearance
is 7' so some garages are too low. And it takes two passes to get in a
tight parking spot. I guess I am a show off at heart.

Darth pulls the trailer like it's not there, and they both stop when I
ask them to. Trucks going by and cross winds don't bother us.

And I'm 5'10 so getting up into it isn't a problem, but it  is high.

I had to knock over some garbage cans to get used to where it was at first.

Did I forget to say I love it ?

Daisy