Re: [VACList] do ladies prefer different tow vehicles?

I don't know if anyone would call me a lady (!) but I did pick up our new '61
Safari and drive it home all by myself!  First experience towing, and it was
remarkably smooth (except the 4 hours I spent stopped in traffic on the
Cross-Bronx Expressway).  With a strong tow, found myself at a comfy 60-65 mph on
I-95, traffic permitting.   It really wasn't that strange a driving experience.
Course, I also had good visibility through the windows of the trailer (a
surprise), nice hitch and electronic brakes--and a couple of rockin' 70s and 80s
tapes to get me throught the boring parts!  I tell you, when I returned to my
rig after a pit stop at a NJ gas station and found a couple of young truckers
checked out my vintage wheels, I was feeling like a real trailer queen!

So, would a woman prefer a different tow vehicle? Sure, I'd say I'd be in
favor of exploiting the situation!  How about a really nice '61 Chrysler 300
Convertible, tricked with a modern truck motor & new brakes, Red?

Mary