Re: [VACList] do ladies prefer different tow vehicles?

Sorry, Scott.  I guess my post was poorly worded.  I
definitely do not think it's crazy that my wife wants
to learn to drive the tow vehicle.  In fact, I am
looking forward to it.  (I really miss the days when I
could take a nap in transit!)  I was trying to
acknowledge that my _question_ (do ladies prefer
different tow vehicles?) probably sounded crazy.

Obviously, many differences in preference may have
more to do with height and strength than gender.
There are some things that an active guy who is 6'5"
tall may take for granted.  Also, I'm a mechanical
engineer, so what's "obvious" to me can sometimes be
obscure to others.  That's why I figured I would get
suggestions--particularly from ladies with towing
experience.

Thanks for the replies.  I'm still hoping to hear from
Polly and Daisy (hint, hint...)

Jon in SC
68 Overlander