Re: [VACList] do ladies prefer different tow vehicles?

Jon, I like my mirror that sits on the tailgate of the truck so I can
see the ball as I get close.

I have pulled horse trailers, so it wasn't that new to me, but I do
think that practising without someone watching is easier.  My brain gets
  looser every time another guy joins the peanut gallery.

If you can put the rig in a big area without other things to avoid and
just practise backing up, then just practise the hitch up stuff, then
put out some garbage cans and do slalom courses, until you know where
the rig is.

Daisy