RE: [VACList] testing gas lines/fan motor

I like it...and I think I will order 2....making it work is more fun
than buying a $100 kitchen vent fan that I have to make work in the new
cabinetry anyway.

How do I do the reversible switch?  If you wire it backwards does it go
the other way?  What kind of switch does that.  I loved that site.

I had a kiln vent I made from an old fireplace motor that finally
died...kiln vents are just like duct vents and cost $300+ [due to
private market] and they keep the air slowly moving thru the kiln so the
temp stays more consistent and pots fire more evenly.  I just wouldn't
pay that. I think I can find something at this site to work. I gotta put
the picture of the Airstream cookie Jar I made on my site...only
Airstreamers will appreciate the detail!!!  I may end up selling it on
Ebay!!!  I just made it to see if I could when I was so involved with
the maintenance on the A/S!!!

Lexxy/aka/Lynn