RE: [VACList] Campgrounds/update

I just want to thank you and to the several folks who wrote me offlist
about camping and what to bring.  I had not thought of several of those
things and they aren't listed in any instructions I know of.  I won't
look like quite as much of a newby now!!!

But about leveling...are the jacks just tire changing jacks?  I have
one...but no spare yet...I need new wheels too so I will order that
soon.  Guess letting air out of a tire to level it is not recommended!!!
I'm kidding...I tease my Mr with that idea while sounding like a "blond
joke"!!!

I'm going to need to tow a portable 'garage' of supplies to cam in this
thing now!!!  I had no idea that I needed so much stuff to make things
work right.

I have a new 30' cord for my twist plug I mounted outside the skin [and
painted silver] but do I need to bring my 30' 14amp cord incase I need
extra length or make a 30amp extension cord?

Lexxy/aka/Lynn
[Alexis Lynn] in Augusta Ga.
 '67 Safari .