Re: RE: [VACList] Seeing Tailgaters Behind a Vintage Airstream

Kevin,

Wow, do I feel like a moron now! I never even THOUGHT of opening the shades and
looking through the trailer! It's so obvious, and yet ... so brilliant. In my
defense, my rock guard is opaque, but still....My rear-vew mirror looks directly
at the rock guard, so obviously the height is fine.  I'm a total nut case about
plastic (I've spent literally a small fortune replacing my plastic or broken
windows with glass over the past year), so I'd be leery of endangering my precious
front window (at least it's not curved), but it's still an extremely interesting
notion.

I did know I could add A/C to the Chevy, but I assumed it would adversely affect
performance. Of course, one can always turn it off on the upgrades... I did not
know you could add power windows, so that's good to know too.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Best,

Amanda
'68 Safari