RE: [VACList] do ladies prefer different tow vehicles?

Greetings Lexxy and GQ!

I haven't had to identify the length of my trailer/tow vehicle
combination when making a reservation for a campground.  I just firmly
tell the person taking the reservation that I will REQUIRE a
pull-through site with full hook-ups - - so far, this has worked for the
past eight years.  I only had a small difficulty once upon checking in
when the clerk saw my trailer/tow vehicle combination - - the comment
was that I didn't need a pull-through for a rig the size of my Minuet -
- my response was that I had no intention of endangering my coach by
backing into one of their narrow sites solo - - no further argument and
I was parked in my reserved pull-through without problem.  I generally
insist upon pull-throughs when I am traveling between rallys or other
destinations; otherwise, I will take my time and accept a back-in - -
but when in-transit after more than 400 miles I don't have the interest
in dealing with the issues of a back-in site towing solo.

The one thing that I have learned with pull-throughs in many of the
older parks is that they are often in a new section of the park and the
landscaping (trees) are just getting started so there is minimal shade
(the benefit is that the wiring is usually more modern and less likely
to pose problems during high demand for air conditioning) - - I always
utilize my air conditioner when traveling so this is a critical
consideration for me.

Kevin