[VACList] Re: A/S Plant wk on FC

Jim,

I trust Rick March. I think the foreman was negative about the repairs
b/c he didn't want to attempt the work right now. I had taken my 67
Safari to the plant a few years ago and they did a great job. Rick is
an honest guy who will call me as they encounter problems. The guys who
do the actual work are wonderful. I met a few of them when they came
over to check out my FC. (after the "Big" guys left) Many of them have
vintage units and have done similar work on theirs. No, they didn't
give me an estimate, they couldn't. Until they take the belly pan off
they won't know the condition of the frame or if there is space for
black and grey tanks. I think Rick realizes that there is a demand for
restoration work and he's just learned out to polish and ordered the
equiptment from perfect polish.

I have faith.

Patti