Re: [VACList] Airstream Blue Color Identification

which is no big deal since you are putting it on an aluminium extrusion (be sure
to first, carefully clean the oxides off the metal).  The important point is,
hopefully it will not chalk and fade.
Personally, if I had skills and experience, I would try to take off that
escutcheon and to fill it with an enamel? and then bake it a' la' cloisone???

also, I think that Royal is a little too dark.  but then, AS has used different
tints/colors over the years so, I would not say not to use it. I would just
personally want to lighten it a tad bit.
or not.
fwiw
chas