Re: [VACList] Re: Flying Cloud at A/S Plant

Patti - I'm saddened to hear of your restoration woes on your FC. If they
don't want to do the work, as it would appear, then get it out of there and
find a place that wants your business. Kevin D. Allen has recommended Ace
Fogdall in Cedar Falls, Iowa to other vintage Airstream owners many times as
he has had numerous projects done on his '64 Overlander. He always seems
extremely satisfied with the results. Here's a link to their website:

http://www.acefogdallrv.com

Best of luck to you and your FC. By the way, my friend purchased that '59
Trade Wind in Arkansas. Thanks for the lead.

Brad Norgaard
Phoenix
'59 Trade Wind Twin
VAC #2699, TCT