Re: [VACList] Re: Flying Cloud at A/S Plant

Patti If I were you I would get that trailer out of there pronto. The last
thing a manufacture or dealer wants to see is an item (in this case a trailer)
that is in need of a total rebuild You will probably get a "wall job" because
warrantee work and other minor repairs on newer stuff will come 1st.I would
make a bet that next spring your job will not be done if indeed started. There
are numerous Mom and Pop type operations that Do resturation work as their prime
source of income.
Walts of Ocela Fl comes to mind Ihave never had him do any work but i
understand that he is an honest and knoledgable place to have work done.
Think long and hard About the situtation in which you find yourself. When the
man said your trailer was not repairable that should have waved a large red
flag and indicated to you that the just didnt went to be bothered with your
trailer.
These are just my private thoughts I have been around the block a few times
in my 76 years.
Jim Smith
1965 Tradewind(The Silver Abaltross)
1992 Dodge Cummins Diesel