[VACList] Airstream Blue color identification

Does anyone know what color the Airstream blue on a 1968 Safari would be (either
a pantone number or a mfg and brand name of paint)?I'm looking to detail the
aluminum trim around the taillights and it appears the factory applied a colored
tape after riveting the trim on.  But if I can get a paint that will stick, I'll
do that.  I know a number of folks have repainted their front and rear airstream
signboards - what paint have people been using to do so?
Thanks,
John Leggett
San Francisco
1968 Safari 22