RE: [VACList] battery cables

You are right about that...I just got back from Walmart with the 6ga
cables in just the right lengths....and they even had the larger lugs in
case I wanted to make my own like I was going to do with some extra 8ga
I have left over from installing my kiln.  I will have to check there
more often.  I tried 2 auto stores and they didn't have a smaller sized
cable or the lugs...good to know.

We are so proud...we now have:
*all new plumbing [that I did myself in 2 afternoons]
*new water heater we installed Sunday
*we jacked up the slight rear end droop with steel bars and got supports
welded on the frame
*we installed a 30 amp outlet at the outer skin
*got the converter and battery in [but not completely wired until
tomorrow]
*updated, riveted and corrected all the gas lines with new tanks and
regulator
All this in 2 working weekends .[except I work on it alone during the
week some]...
now finally we can get the renovated bath plastic reinstalled and get to
build some cabinets...the real fun stuff.

Excuse the bragging but I just had to tell some folks who would
understand. We've been working at 110% even in thunderstorms!!!

Lexxy or Lynn
[Alexis Lynn] in Augusta Ga.
owns a 22' '67 Safari lawn ornament
but a step closer to being a travel trailer!!!