RE: [VACList] battery cables

By this do you mean put 2 10ga stranded wires together from the battery
to the screw in lug on the converter?  I can do that...I have plenty of
10ga on hand.  I did know about the stranded part.  I am determined to
learn all about this and I'm glad my inclination was right about the
10ga being smallish.  I noticed that the connections at the box will
take 4ga so I will try some regular battery cables before getting back
to an electrical supply place....and I was just at one this am!!!

I did trace every wire and identify it and I feel like I am
understanding this stuff now.

Thanks!
Lexxy or Lynn
[Alexis Lynn] in Augusta Ga.