Re: [VACList] Where to buy Hehr operators in or around Chicago?

What Hehr operators are you referring to? I have heard of both the window
and vent operators referred to as Hehr operators. The window operators
should be available through a good Airstream dealer. Anyone know of one in
the Chicago area? The nearest I know of is in Cedar Falls, IA. Unfortunately
the vent operators are no longer available. Occasionally you may see one on
E-bay.

Scott