[VACList] intelligent battery charger

Has anyone used an intelligent battery charger that
they would recommend?  I don't have (or plan to have)
a 120VAC to 12VDC converter on board.  So, I don't
think the "charge wizard" will work for me.  I need
the DC source and controller in a single unit.

I want something with 3 charging levels and
temperature compensation.  It gets HOT in my trailer
when it isn't in use, and this definitely influences
the appropriate charge level for the battery.

Right now I have a Wally World special.  It claims to
be automatic.  Don't be fooled.  It'll boil
electrolyte off all day long.

Many thanks,

Jon in SC
68 Overlander