[VACList] Work in progress

I am still trying to get The Silver Abaltross Ready for prime time Because of
the weather here in Tampa(been raning like a cow peeing on a flat rockall
week) I have been unable to get any outside work done on it so I have
busied my self making new plugs and moulds for all the vent crovers The
front roof vent is the 14by25 in mechanisms work ok but crover was
replaced with a square alum one am making a mould to do one in epoxy
fiberglass with a smoaked lixan insert.Hope it works ok. the front cabnets
need work so they will look half decent also aeed to make gallery rail for
shelves and redue sink top.I think that out of general principles I should
replace the axels.I am sure that 38 year old rubber has served most of its
useful life. Am leaning toward South west wheel for replacement .That ir
Dexter.both make good units just a matter of how much reingeneering I
have to do to pull it off.
Some where down the line I wonder if an updated title could be issued with
the work done on it it is hardly a 65 anymore.
Jim Smith