Re: [VACList] Awning

     Pete
I'm not sure if the 12' awning will fit since you measured your awning
track at 10 feet. But to be sure you may want to call another Airstream
Dealer or repair place. I would recommend Walt's RV in Ocala FL. His
number is (352) 237-6813, he does work only on Airstreams and installs
Zip Dee awnings. He will be able to answer your question on the length
you need.
As for getting a Zip Dee awning over another brand, I would say money
well spent. We were at the beach in Destin this past weekend and the
trailer beside us was a new SOB trailer with Carefree awning which was
ripped by the wind from the beach. Our Zip Dee awning was not damaged
at all even though it is much older than the one on the new trailer
which I assume they will be replacing when they return home. Personally
I think they look better too.
Bobby