Re: [VACList] Backup camera and monitor??? here is a url for a hardwired source/kit

OH No. She's actually pretty good at spotting back into sites and out the
driveway. Our driveway is about a hundred feet long and 10 feet wide. I got
a mark on it now so I know when to turn to miss the curb. When I hook up my
daughter (Ali yrs old) gets in the back of the Suburban and watches the ball
for me and lines it up. My wife, usually stands off to the side which
depending on the side she is on, sometimes may put me one side or the other.
With my truck I hook up by myself since I have a mirror that I fixed up with
some tubing and a clamp so I can clip it to the tailgate. I want to modify
that with suction cups so I can stick it to the back window. This will help
in hooking up, but we will still use the walking talkies while backing the
trailer.
The camera thing sounds nice but I would have to see one in operation and
see what kind of angle or view you get. Our trailer has a large dent on the
rear roof section from a previous owner who backed up under a low lying
limb. I wonder if the camera would allow you to see something hanging from
above. With a spotter they will see it.

Bobby