Re: [VACList] 1978 Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre - - What to do withstrange flooring problem?

I wouldn't recommend using adhesive and the luan - as it would make any
future changes a nightmare, both for you and future owners.

I'd recommend a floating engineered "wood" flooring (colors & patterns are
available, too), such as Pergo.  It utilizes foam type padding that will
compress over the rivet heads, and give you a solid, flat floor.

RJ
VintageAirstream.com