RE: [VACList] 1978 Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre - - What to do with strangeflooring problem?

Greetings Daisy!

Yes, Arlene Fowler tells me that there are rows of rivets just like
those used on the exterior of the coach holding the flooring to the
undercarriage.  I had no idea when I purchased the coach that there was
anything unusual about the subfloor, I guess you learn something new
every day.

Thanks for the idea and the link.  I am determined to avoid carpeting if
at all possible - - even if there are problems with the rivets
telegraphing through the end product.

Kevin