Re: [VACList] Electric Brake Controllers

Karl
The Tekonsa Prodigy or Jordan Ultima are at the top of the line.
The prodigy is easy to hook up especially if you get the wire harness
designed to match your vehicle. The Jordan is supposed to be pretty nice to.
The biggest difference (from what I understand) is the Jordan there is a
cable that you attach to your brake pedal and adjust it to the tension that
you want your trailer brakes to react/work with.
I have the Prodigy ( in the wife's Suburban) and LOVE it. I have a Reese
Compact controller in my truck and the difference between the two are
incredible. Prodigy is tops.
Bobby
'73 Ambassador
'02 Suburban 4X4 (wife's daily driver, but I get to tow with it)
'88 Chevy K1500 4X4 (still going)