Re: [VACList] stick-on tiles...

Besides sealing the floor as suggested, if your concerned with the patterns
of screw heads showing, (which with my limited experience the cheaper or
thinner the tile the more likely this will happen), perhaps you can consider
gluing some thin luan (spelling?) down first to use as a base for the tile
and then the some of the floor leveling or filler type products between any
luan sheets.  Luan is rather thin, either an 1/8 or 1/4 inch I believe, but
expensive.  Comes in 4X8 sheets.  Should help make a smooth base for you.

See what others think,
Enjoy your project,
Jim