[VACList] Low 110 voltage problem

I've got another mystery for the electrical gurus on the list.

The exterior 110volt outlet on my 1968 Safari is only delivering 97volts -
nothing will light or operate using this outlet.  I'm not seeing this problem
elsewhere in the 110 circuit.  Per the owner's manual, this is one big loop of a
110v circuit.  I pulled the exterior outlet apart and cleaned up the corrosion on
the connections, then swabbed dielectric grease on the aluminum wiring and
reassembled it.  But still no better.

What would you advise as a next step?

Thanks,
John