Re: [VACList] Generator Question -followup-

Dr. Gerald-

Interesting remarks on evaporative requirements for gen sets. I envision a
propane gen set which, when on site, can sit on the ground. I would most
likely carry one only occasionally, and want to avoid modification to the
trailer to haul it.

Would a horizontal propane tank be a good idea in this instance to increase
evaporative surface area?  Or is this over kill? Remember, this will be used
in warm to hot climates.
I would like to carry the gen set inside my Suburban (hence, my wanting to
avoid a gasoline set as it would stink up my truck).

Alex in Indiana