Re: [VACList] LED taillights and lenses

Jon
I recieved a new Summit Catalog a while back and they had the bulbs in it
for $9.95 each. I do not have it handy right now or I would give you the
part numbers and stuff to order them. Or you could probably find them on
their web site. I do not have a link for it either so you may have to find
it on google or some other search engine.
I ordered two just to check them out and was impressed with them. Even with
the red lense the red LED's are brighter. I would still like to find some
white ones though, since it seems they may be even brighter.

Bobby