[VACList] McKesh Mirror?

Kevin
Thanks for the link about the mirrors you provided in your reply to Ivan.
I've tried a few different types of mirrors. The clip on type and the ones that
slide over the OEM mirror. Neither of which was/is very good, the last few
trips I didn't even bother to put them on, though I did take a set just out of
habit of having them. I've seen someone with a set that looks like the McKesh,
but at highway speeds I was not able to really check them out or ask the
driver. He'd never heard me even with my head out the window.
Any way, since you have some I have a few questions about them.
Have they ever scratched the side of your tow vehicle?
Do they vibrate or stay as steady as the OEM mirrors?
How fast have you driven with them?
How far?
Does the top clip dig into the window seal?
Is there someplace you can get them cheaper than price listed on web site?

Thanks
Bobby
1973 Ambassador
2002 Suburban 4X4