Re: [VACList] New Airstream Owner

Ivan
I've got a Reese compact controller in my 1988 Chevy truck. It works ok.
We bought a new Suburban so we could all ride together instead of taking two
vehicles, so I put a Prodigy controller in it. I'm sure you heard the old
adage you get what you pay for, right? If I had a known then what I have
know now I would have bought a Prodigy from the start. Spend the cash and
get a good controller, don't listen to the guy behind the parts counter
trying to sell you something he's never used.
When I bought the Suburban I asked the list about controllers too.
The Prodigy, Hayes Lemritz, and another I can't remember the name was about
the top of everyones list.
The one I do not know the name of has a cable that you adjust/set to get the
braking that you want. I'm sure someone will correct (add to) me on this and
give you the name of it.

Bobby