[VACList] Insurance

I've learned many things from this list in our first year of vintage
Airstream ownership, and the previous discussions of insurance issues
have been very helpful.  Maybe it reflects excessive paranoia, but
I've started a file on units roughly comparable to ours - mostly eBay
offerings, but also other online listings.  If they sell for a good
price, I print the listing and toss it into the file, thinking it may
help if we have to haggle with our insurance carrier about a major
disaster with our trailer.

Stan