[VACList] Re: 1973 Argosy Stolen

Andre':

Sorry to hear about your plight. I am selling a '75 Argosy 26 in excellent
original condition and have had many inquiries, but no sale yet (I just
posted the ad last weekend). However, when I do sell it, I'd be happy to
furnish you a copy of the bill of sale, which might help you document what
at least one Argosy of your vintage is worth. I could also furnish you with
digital images and a description of its condition. You could then add the
cost of any upgrades you'd done (paint, etc) and come up with a value that
way.

Also, Charlie Burke of, I believe it is, American RV in Boise of this list
is a very knowledgeable Argosy guy who has restored one as well. He might be
able to help you establish a value.

My insurance company (State Farm) Insured my trailer for an agreed upon
value up front, so if mine was ever stolen or totaled, there'd be no arguing
about the value. Not much good to you now, I know, but perhaps helpful when
you recover or replace the trailer.

Good luck!

Dan Weeks
'75 Argosy 26 (for sale)