[VACList] Tire inflation pressures

I am posting this to both the Airstream list and the VAC list.

I have a 1979 23' Safari with 7.00-15 Bridgestone V-Steel radial tires.
The tires are load range D with a max rating of 2040 lbs at 65 psi.  My
trailer has a gross weight, per the id tag, of 5800 lbs or 2900 lbs per
axle and 1450 lbs per tire.  The id tag also states a tire pressure of
35 psi.

What recommendation do you have for tire pressure and why?  Does anyone
have a chart which gives the load capacity of tires at various inflation
pressures which they could share with the list?

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Bill Kerfoot
1979 23' Safari
1973 Dodge W200 Powerwagon
WBCCI #5223