RE: [VACList] Fiber optic tail light indicator cover, redux

Greetings Stan!

This is a long-shot, but beginning sometime in the 1960s through very
recently senior models of GM cars had fiber optic lamp monitors on their
front fender(I have them on my '85 Oldsmobile, '84 Cadillac, and '75
Cadillac).  Over the years there have been several profiles of housings
utilized some of which were even chrome plated.  I don't know how
difficult it would be, but from appearances it looks like one of these
cast or pot-metal housings could be adapted to the purpose.

Kevin

Kevin D. Allen
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban
1978 Argosy Minuet
1975 Cadillac Convertible (towcar in-training)
WBCCI/VAC #6359