Re: [VACList] Fiber optic tail light indicator cover, redux

A trip through the GM section of a junkyard might yield something useful.
Many Cadillacs had rear light moniters mounted on the interior rear shelf or
top trim of rear glass.  These might be adapted if the molding process does
not work.

If a source for reasonably priced reproductions could be obtained, I have two
good ones on my 77 Excella and might be convinced to loan one out for
casting.

John -- Atlanta