[VACList] Re: VACList Digest V3 #170

Hello Vac members,
Bonnie and I have been looking for the original correct cabinet latches for
our '65. We have tried several sources for new replacements and none exist.
In particular we need 5 of the little push button handles that release the
doors under the bed and couch doors. Also we'd love to find 2 of the metal
round twist knobs for the galley under sink doors. If you are demoing out
your original cabinets 1960 to '65 please let us know as all else is quite
original in our restoration! We do have some extra bullet lights, an extra hw
heater exterior cover top section and a few other parts you are welcome to.
Thanks, Stuart Resor 760-753-8022.