Re: [VACList] World's First Airstream Motor Home

Richard and all:

    The Airstream/Microbus was fantastically interesting to see. Thanks
for taking the time to post the eBay site - now see, if I'd bought that
instead of my '57 Bubble, I could probably have spent even MORE MONEY
getting that hybrid sucker up and running!! Ah well, it's only money -
which a sage friend of mine once pointed out, "You don't get to keep
it, you just get to redistribute it". Words to live by if you are
bitten by the aluminum toaster bug.
     Speaking of which, I am looking for a shower pan or installation
that will fit in the rounded right rear corner of my Bubble. I'm moving
the bed/couch to the front and putting in a potty & shower in the back
- about 1/2 of the width in the right rear will be "bathroom". Anyone
know where to start looking for a rounded-off shower pan/enclosure?
    Second question: I replaced the original drop axle, brake housing
unit and the lead springs with new stuff including real electric
brakes. Is there any demand for the old parts?
Jo Ann Wheatley