Re: [VACList] water tank

Hi Bill,

If you can avoid adding the weight of another 25 gallons (200 pounds) on the
same side of the trailer, you might be able to avoid creating a problem.

When I added a second battery to the "gobs o' room" beside our first battery
('67/22'), the outriggers under the batteries objected strenuously and
broke. I had to remove the belly pan, find the breaks and have a welder
reconnect them and include additional support in that area.

If I were you, I'd use that area for light weight things.

Terry