[VACList] inside tell tale - over the door & behind the light

Hi Bobby Gill,

Yes, I'll chime in with a description of what I end up doing. My current
thinking is to go with passive fiber optics without wires, such as was in
the '77 31' Airstream we traded two months ago.

In that trailer, the fiber optic housing was on both sides of the Airstream
(near the front).  All I did was look at the left or right housing in my
outside mirrors and I could see if  the directional signals and brake lights
were working or not.

The application I want to accomplish in our '67 22' should be no more
difficult than that. I really like the idea of not disturbing any aspect of
the 12 volt system.

I believe all I need to do is find a source for buying fiber optic cable,
learn which size would best suit my objective, purchase approximately a foot
of cable plus the tool to cut it cleanly and then figure out how to install
it properly.

If I succeed, the end of the fiber optic cable (where it protrudes inside
our Airstream over the door and behind the outside light) will be my new
"tell tale" for when the outside light is lit.

As of today, my knowledge base is zip. It's going to be a totally new
learning experience for me.

Terry