Re: [VACList] LED inside - over the door

Terry
I haven't done what you propose doing, but it looks feasable. I looked at
the outside light on my trailer and I think you may be able to slide a
coathanger or other fairly stiff wire thru the hole where the wires come
out for the outside light and possibly touch the inner wall. If you can you
may be able to drill a 1/4 inch hole on the inner wall directly in line with
the outside light. Of course you want to be careful and not let the bit pull
completely into the hole and possibly damage the wires. But once you
have the hole you should be able to fish some 12 volt wire thru to the
light and connect a small 1/4 inch 12V indicator light to it and just insert
the new 12V indicator light into the hole.
Either that or just replace the rocker style light switch with a lighted
style rocker switch such as what is used with some off road lights or
other auto accessory items.
Just a thought
Bobby