Re: [VACList] inside tell tale - over the door & behind the light

Hey Terry:

Did I miss something here?  It would seem that the perfect solution for you
is what Bobby suggested above.  I just went out and looked at the switch in
my truck that operates the fog lights.  It is a green lighted rocker switch
that is about the same size as the toggle we have that operates the outside
lights on both our Safaris.  You would only have to take out the existing
switch and replace it with the lighted rocker.  You might have to alter the
new switch or the switch cover a little but it seems to me that it would be
a HOAL easier than getting into fiberoptics.  When the outside light is on,
so it the lighted rocker.  Is it because the switch is behind the curtain or
something?

This should be a really inexpensive fix.

Sorry if I've totally missed the point.

Later,

GQ '67 Safari