Re: [VACList] Bathroom floor

Earl,
What I meant by "sliding the flooring out the side" was that due to the
gap that had developed between body and frame in the rear of the
trailer, I could push (or pull, as the case may be) the old floor
between that gap. Meaning, I didn't pull out the floor from the inside
of the trailer, but rather from the outside.
This technique won't help you if your trailer doesn't have the
separation that mine did (a very common malady of old trailers)

Eric Cadora