[VACList] Airstream keys

After not owning an Airstream for a few years, I bought a 1972 31'
Sovereign that hasn't been used in a few years.  I think with a little bit of
work it will be a nice useable unit.  I have always been drawn to these
trailers and now I own one again.  All the outside compartment locks
appear to be the originals.  Some of them have keys broken off in the
locks.  Heres the Question,  Were they all keyed to the same key like
most travel trailers or were some different.  The locksmith said bring one
in and he will make a key.  Any information will be appreciated.
Gary in Bay City, Michigan